суббота, 11 ноября 2017 г.

25 days of christmas tags

Good Morning friends and Happy Saturday!

Today Studio Katia is participating in the wonderful event hosted by Tracey McNeely called “25 Tags of Christmas!” 


For this hop I have created a tag with poinsettia. To start I die cut a Dotted Shaker Tag 2 from craft cardstock. Next I stamped poinsettia and leafs on white cardstock and colored it with copic markers. I used coordinating dies to die cut. Then I positioned my flower onto the tag to see where my sentiment would go, and stamped the sentiment ‘be Merry’ from the same set and heat embossed it in white.


I’ve attached my poinsettia with foam tape and to finish the card I’ve added clear round drops mix. I added a string and the tag is ready

My second tag I created using dies from Dotted Balloon set, it’s a great way to stretch your dies. I die cut 2 balloons one from craft and one from white cardstock. On a white card - stock i’ve stamped gingerbread house and coloured it with COPIC markers. On a craft cardstock, i used a coordinating die for the house and created a window. I added a string and it turned into a cute and interesting tag.






Thank you for stopping your next stop is :)

10 комментариев:

  1. Wonderful tags. I especially love the poinsettia one. The design and coloring are beautiful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your red poinsettia looks so pretty on the kraft tag, and what a great idea to use the balloon die for a tag base with the cute little gingerbread house. Great tags! Thanks for joining the hop this year.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful poinsettia and cute gingerbread house tags.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I had to drop by your blog and tell you how pretty I think your three tags are for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I tried to pick a favorite and couldn't. Good job!!!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Such sweet tags Svetlana, the poinsettia is gorgeous (I have been admiring it since I first saw it. LOL) The gingerbread house is too sweet for words. Awesome tags!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. super cute tags - love the gingerbread house and the poinsettia.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I like both of your tags! The gingerbread house is so sweet and the poinsettia is very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить